Thursday, December 4

[NEW] Co$$ (ft. Blu) - "Angelic"


L.A. emcee Co$$ drops a brand new joint on the internets. He teamed up Blu for this one, so you already know you want to listen to it. That's right, trust those instincts...

Here's what he had to say about this one:

A joint i did for my upcoming lp, Before I Awoke, but do to some technical difficulties I couldn’t get everything done that I wanted mix wise, soooo, Im leaking it to you guys early……Blu merced it ofcourse, and I did my thing as usual, haha(at the sake of sounding less than humble, haha)…….go ahead and down load this, knock it, the beat will have you zoning out…..this track will be on my “Co$$ Edition Mixtape” dropping before the lp next year…look out for the KHAKIS AND TAYLORS 12in coming SUPER SOON!!!!(sometime around Jan/Feb ish)

DOWNLOAD: Co$$ (ft. Blu) - "Angelic"

Link courtesy of Mario @ VIMBY.

No comments: