Monday, January 12

[VIDEO] Das EFX - "They Want EFX"


Today's throwback comes from the most gutterist of gutter rappers...the diggitty Das EFX. This joint is a classic in every sense of the word. And how could you NOT like a song with lyrics are poingant and thought provoking as these:

Bum stiggedy bum stiggedy bum, hon, I got the old pa-rum-pum-pum-pum
But I can fe-fi-fo-fum, diddly-bum, here I come
So peter piper, Im hyper than pinochio's nose
Im the supercalafragilistic tic-tac pro
I gave my oopsy, daisy, now youve got the crazy
Crazy with the books, googley-goo where's the gravy?
So one two, unbuckle my, um shoe
Yabba doo, hippity-hoo, crack a brew
So trick or treat, smell my feet, yup I drippedy-dropped a hit
So books get on your mark and spark that old censorship

Nuff said.

No comments: