Wednesday, June 18

[VIDEO] Fresh Daily - "Assassination Tango"


Here's your daily dose of Freshness from Brooklyn emcee, Fresh Daily. This cat has an old school, early 90's feel to him. He makes rap sound fun again. Imagine that?

He comes off as mad creative, and describes himself as so:

"If you took alot of Jay-Z's swagger, a little of Kanye's flow, some of Pharrell's fashion sensiblity, a touch of Common's consciousness and style, Boot Camp Clik's Brooklyn pride and underground appeal and mixed in MF Doom's and Andre3000's creative wordplay and swirled it in a pot with a poverty-stricken childhood and throw in the mind of Larry Davi,...well then you'd be Fresh. Daily.

...I am the flyest nerd you'll ever meet. I am Brooklyn. I am Ft. Greenes mayor. I am 1996 seen thru '89 Cazals rocking a dookie gold rope chain. I am the Blackstar video for "Definition" riding in a van with Jay-Z and Slick Rick."

I can dig it.

No comments: