Friday, September 19

I Have Some 19 Year Old "Friends."


I spotted this at the homie E-Dub's crib. SHM. Somehow R.Kelly made himself look even worse in this interview with BET. Toure asked him point blank if he liked underage girls. His answers are extremely sketchy, at best. "Now, what exactly do you mean when you say teenage?"

But come on, we've all known Kells was up to something...I mean, just look at his song titles...

"Seems Like You're Ready" (really? sounds like something you say to a virgin)
"I Like The Crotch On You" (classy)
"You Remind Me Of Something" (yeah, an underaged girl)
"Down Low (Nobody Has to Know)" (because if they know, I'm going to jail)
"If I Could Turn Back the Hands of Time" (then you would be even younger!)
"Like A Real Freak" (no kidding...you pissed on a girl)
"Don't You Say No" (or else I'll make you say yes)
"All I Really Want" (is a young girl)
"It's Your Birthday" (now that you're 18, you're officially too old for me)
"Feelin' On Your Booty" (more class)
"I Surrender" (because they got me on tape)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea see, I see I wasnt the only one that had to take another look at Kell's song titles after all that shit went down. If we woulda been more perceptive, we woulda seen this shit years ago. SMMFH.