Monday, November 17

[NEW] Ludacris (ft. Jay-Z & Nas)- "I Do It For Hip-Hop"


I met this girl when I was six years, and what I loved so much she had so much soul. If you know me, then you know that since I was 6 years young, I've been a hardcore hip-hop head. If you don't know me, then I just told you. I've been infatuated with the music, fashion, art, and lifestyle of this so-called "fad" for as long as I can remember, 1985 to be exact. Yeah, I'm an old head. But young enough to still be in touch. Hip-hop been the common thread through my existence or will continue to be til I'm in my final resting spot. This music and culture has influenced me just as much as anything else that's been an integral part of my life. I do it for Hip- Hop. This song has me open right now, I'm feeling good. Not even Monday can keep me down.

DOWNLOAD: Ludacris (ft. Jay-Z & Nas)- "I Do It For Hip-Hop"

Link is courtesy of eskay but that's how he gets down.

No comments: