Tuesday, January 13

1000.


"It was all a dream..."

This is my 1000th post. When I first started this blog, I didn't know if I would last past 10 posts. Now I'm sitting on a grand. Not to divert the attention towards me, because this blog is about the music and culture of hip-hop, but I'm pretty proud of this accomplishment. I've met a ton of dope people through these here posts, and formed a collection of like-minded hip-hop fans (FCC) dedicated to bringing you that Freshness on a daily basis. Thank you to all of you who read this blog on a daily basis, or those who just check it out periodically. It would be nothing without you.

In commemoration, check out the my all-time feel good song. And since this in the Notorious B.L.O.G. it would only be right for it to come from Christopher Wallace himself....it's all good, baby baaabyyy.


The Notorious B.I.G. - "Juicy"

2 comments:

Jacques Morel : The Experience said...

Congrats yo! I just hit 1000 too!

Tony J. said...

Congrats on hittin' the BIG GEE!!!! Thanks for all of the fantastic content you provide! peace - Tony J.