Friday, February 6

B-Real Smokes More Weed Than You.


Trust me. They don't call him the Buddha Master for nothing. This is his response to Juelz Santana's smoke-a-thon challenge. I don't think anybody is outsmoking B-Real. And if anybody was going to come close it's Redman. But B-Real is next level. He's on some MacGuyver shit, inventing new ways to smoke. The claw, the joint bong, he even shows off his 8 ft. bong. No other rappers are taking 8 foot bong hits. But for real, I'm pretty sure I invented the 8 ft. bong. Seriously. I had one in college, circa 1998. Me and the homie made one in Home Depot. Even named it James Bong, Agent 008. Shit was amazing. The first night we had it, we hit 16 times. I had to sit on the top bunk while the homie lit it on the ground. One of the most amazing things I've ever created. It was legendary. Ask about me.

No comments: