Wednesday, April 22

Westcoast Wednesday.


Tha Alkaholiks - "DAAAAM"

..."Kick ya dopest rhyme, I'll break ya up like 3rd Bass/
I'm from the crew that sets it off by spraying beer in your face."


Here's some dope L.A. music for this beautiful Wednesday morning. Tha Liks to this day are one of my favorite L.A. based rap groups of all time. In the mid to late 90's these cats were KILLIN it. Hearing these dudes always takes me back to my high school and early college years. Their music just puts me in a good mood. They must put Prozac in it or something.

Although they never had any real commercial success, they representing for any true L.A. hip hop fan. I remember meeting these cats at an in store appearance on Melrose back in 1997. The store was packed to the ceiling. The got a lotta love for their fans and city, so I'm returning the favor.

Shout out to Xzibit for his cameo in the video.

No comments: