Friday, April 25

Kanye Failed Geography


On his Glow In The Dark Tour, super famous rapper Kanye West accidently called Sacramento "Seattle" during his performance of 'The Good Life.'

The Louis Vitton Don with a passion for flashin' has since apologized to the good people of Sac-Town.

"I can’t believe I bust a spinal tap! It’s no excuse for this I wish I could sink in a black whole. When I said Seattle and there was no crowd response I was up on my spaceship platform thinking damn… I think I just said the wrong city!!!!! I kind of muffled the words so I was praying nobody really caught it. I guess all those hours that me and Phill spent making my mic clear as possible back fired on me! We had alot of problems with the video servers on the first 3 songs and that completely threw me off! Hey, I’m not perfect. Hope everybody had a good time. I’m a man, I can say it… I’m sorry."


Hey, cheer up Sacramento, it's no worst than Phil Jackson calling you "Cow Town."

No comments: