Wednesday, June 18

Lil' Wayne & T-Pain form Supergroup.


In an MTV report, Lil Wayne has confirmed that he and T-Pain are forming a supergroup, and are planning to release a "Best Of Both Worlds" type album. I just hope the album isn't one big autotune clusterfuck.


"We both have the same energy," he said in the report. "I don't sleep. If you ask anybody, I don't sleep. I think it's the cousin of death. As much as you sleep, you're impersonating death to me. He don't sleep. I play all day. He plays all day and all night."

“The connection is crazy,” he says about T-Pain. “He loves to be creative, he loves to work; I love to create, I love to work. He really wants people to respect his rapping; I really want people to respect my harmonizing.”

Same energy? Crazy Connection? Like to play all night? Are they forming a group or a domestic partnership? This seems maaaaad suspect, homie.

Word around the campfire is that Timbaland is going to produce the album. I don't think the internets will be able to handle that much hype in one place. We shall see.

No comments: