Wednesday, July 23

Mickey Factz - "Sublime" (The Leak 31)


Last week, I introduced some of you to Mickey Factz, and admitted to how late I was in acknowledging his talent. I also promised to bring you new music from him every week. Consider this a promise fulfilled.

This week in his series, The Leak, Mickey drops a track called "Sublime"

I'll let him describe it:

“Sublimes go undetected untill you look 4 em”

PRECIZE. A subliminal message is a message embedded in another medium, designed to pass below the limits of perception. PRECIZE. These messages are unrecognizable but in certain situations can affect the subconscious. PRECIZE.

So The Leak #31 was created by 2 emailers. I combined both to make something crazy. Congrats to Kyle Conarro and Ricardo Santiago. I thank both of you.


DOWNLOAD: Mickey Factz - "Sublime" (produced by PRECIZE) (The Leak 31)

No comments: