Tuesday, September 16

New Love Lockdown.


Kanye says:

Your prayers have been answered!! There's a new version of love Love Lockdown coming. We used new taiko drums and I re-sung it...

Here's the newer artwork with perfected type 4 all design snobs lol...

Sidebar... if you don't like autotune... too bad cause I love it and have been using it since the College Dropout!!
!

[sarcasm] Great...more autotune. Just what I was hoping for.[/sarcasm]

Anyway...Kanye released a new version of his song "Love Lockdown", and I will say this: It sounds a million times better. It's mixed and mastered, and sonically much more impressive. He added more Taiko drums, and some synth sounds. The beat is pretty dope. But on the flipside, I'm still not into Kanye's singing. Even though I'm not a fan, it's much more listen-able.

DOWNLOAD: Kanye West - "Love Lockdown" (Re-mastered)

No comments: