Friday, October 3

Convinced: Refreshing Freestyle #10


Ok, I admit...I'm late on this one. But I'm still earlier than most everyone else. The homie E-Dub from whateyethought.com put me on to this up and coming emcee named Convinced outta Los Angeles. I'm glad he did. His debut album, Refreshing, drops Oct 21. So to get you all ready, he's decided to drop a new freestyle everyday up until the album drops. For those of you slow on the math tip, that's 28 straight days of freestyles. How many of you can actually do something besides brush your teeth for 28 straight days?

Word on the streets internets, is Convinced plans to keep dropping a daily freestyle even AFTER the album drops. Just because he can. Dude plans on taking over the game one day at a time. I wonder if he has 365 in him.

Without further adieu, here's Convinced 10th freestyle:

DONWLOAD: Convinced - Refreshing Freestyle #10: "Pound 4 Pound Numero Uno"

If you want to see everything you've been missing, check the previous freestyles here.

No comments: