Thursday, November 6

[NEW] Jay Electronica - "Exhibit A" (Transformations) [FINAL]


I posted this track earlier, but it wasn't the final version. Just Blaze was nice enough to mix and master it, and throw the final version on his blog. Now I present it to you.

This one is produced by Just Blaze and appears on a compilation album called Fresh Cuts Vol. 3 (Music By Guitar Center Employees). The more I hear from Jay Electronica, the more i like him. His abstract wordplay and imagery is top notch. I can tell he's starting to find his voice and is taking full advantage. This is a must listen, the lyrics are sharper than a box of knives.

"I swam down Shit's Creek and came up clean,
With a new lease on life like Andy Dufresne."


DOWNLOAD: Jay Electronica - "Exhibit A" (Transformations)(prod. Just Blaze)

No comments: