Thursday, June 18

[VIDEO] Busta Rhymes (ft. Big Tigger) - "If You Don't Know, Now You Know"


Yes, featuring Big Tigger from Rap City. Don't ask, it makes sense when you hear the song. It's actually a pretty dope concept. I'll let Tigger explain:

Well I came up for the concept for the song “If You Don’t I Know Now You Know” I told Busta about it bout 2yrs ago. About a year ago Busta wakes me up at 2 in the morning like “Yo we need to do the song” and I’m like “What song?” He’s like, “The song you told me about”. So now I’m waking up and he’s like “Yo, I’m done with my album but I don’t really have that joint. I need a concept record. Nobody really does concepts anymore”.

So the basic concept of the song, if you haven’t heard it you need to go get Back On My BS, is as I’m interviewing Busta I’m rhyming the questions and he’s rhyming the answers.

No comments: