Wednesday, September 2

[NEW] Xzibit ft. U-N-I - “So What”


Say word? X-to-the-Z and U-to-the-I on the same track? That's what I'm talking about. Big things poppin for the Inglewood duo. This track is the second release from Cashmere Agency Presents Mr. Grustle & Tha Russian’s Dubstep LA: Embrace The Renaissance Vol. 1 Mixed By Plastician. That's the longest title I've ever seen. And I don't even really know what it means. But the song is crazy. It's some Russian Dubstep, which is evidently some electro-breakbreak type ish. But that's just a guestimation. All I know is Xzibit gets his double time flow on for a sec, and it's pretty gangster. It's safe to say he Pimped The Rhyme...hahaaaaaaa. I know, that wwas bad. But the song is good.

[DOWNLOAD] Xzibit ft. U-N-I - "So What"

No comments: