Monday, April 28

Ghostface Cut From Iron Man Movie


WTF...that was my main reason for going to see this movie.

For those of you who didn't know, the Wu-Banger Ghostface Killah was set to make a cameo as a Sheik in the upcoming Iron man movie. Of course, Ghost who calls himself Tony Starks and named his debut album Ironman, is a huge fan of the Marvel comic book series. Pretty Toney campaigned hard to get his cameo and director Jon Favreau finally agreed, and gave Ghost a scene with the movie's Iron Man, Robert Downey Jr.

"I jumped in there for maybe 12 or 16 bars, nothing too major," Ghost downplayed before describing his scene with the film's star. "It was a good look for the kid because Robert Downey Jr. recognized me as soon as I seen him. He was like, 'Yo, Tony!' ... For him to recognize me, I was kinda surprised by that. I didn't know he even knew about the kid. ... We called each other Tony onscreen. I'm like, 'Tony Stark, I got your jet, I didn't mess it up.' He was like, 'I got the Bentley for you, I laced it up.' I had two girls with me, I was like, 'That's you [pointing toward the girls].' I sent two birds at him. It was a wrap for that scene. He's a cool dude and funny. Big up to Robert Downey Jr."


But after all that, Ghostface got the cutting room floor. Damn, I bet Ghost is pissed. I'm waiting to see if he releases a diss track coming at Jon Favreau. No worries, Ghostface will still be represented in the movie. He has a song on he soundtrack titled, "Slept On Tony With Dirt," that will be playing in a party scene aboard Tony Stark's (Robert Downey Jr.) private jet.

Iron Man hits theaters this Thursday, May 1st. It's gonna blow the box office away.

No comments: