Friday, November 14

Daily Dopeness: Da Rockwilder.


I'm tired as fuck. I drove down to San Diego last night for the Red and Meth show, and to interview the M-E-T-H-O-D Man. I stayed until 2 AM and had to drive back to LA, so I didn't get home until 4 AM. But it was worth it, the show was bananas. Red and Mef killed it as usual, and put on a great show. San Diego represented too. I've never seen so many white surfer kids rapping along to classic hip-hop songs. If you haven't seen these cats live, what are you doing with your life? They shut this place down when this sound came on. No surprise, it's such a crowd rocker.

DOWNLOAD: Method Man & Redman - "Da Rockwilder"

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

M* said...

u lucky mofo. im so pissed HOB sunset was soldOUT when i was this close to buyin n my craiglist connect flacked. errrghh

my life is fried now that i didnt c them live, maybe next yr . how was EV n alchemist?!