Wednesday, November 26

Kanye on Late Night w/ Conan O'Brien.


Conan is one of the funniest dudes on TV. Kanye is one of the weirdest. After watching this interview, and seeing all his recent ones from Kanye. I get the feeling that this dude is a real introvert. He's one of those artists who doesn't know how to interact with people because he's been doing his own thing for his whole life. He grew up with a single mother and no brothers and sisters, and so he's always looking for attention from someone. That's always why he acts out. The Attention. It's classic "only child" syndrome. Looks like I just cracked this case wide open. I always knew I should have been a psychologist.

Ok, enough of the psycho babble, below in his uninspiring performance of "Heartless" on Conan's show. I don't know if he's sick, depressed, or just too cool for Conan, but he really mailed this one in..his voice sounds awful behind the repair of auto-tune.

No comments: