Monday, August 11

Rock The Bells L.A.


Hip Hop Official was on hand for the Rock The Bells show in Los Angeles San Bernardino this weekend, and let me just say - standing on stage, with Mos Def to my right, and De La to my left, and watching Tribe perform in front of 40,000 screaming fans was one of the sickest events I've ever been a part of. It was historic, and they tore it down. I know most people were there to see Nas, but Tribe was definitely the most memorable part of the show. Believe that.

Here are some photos we took during some of our interviews, but this is just a taste. We'll have about 500+ more photos for you tomorrow, plus interviews and footage from the event on Wednesday. Keep on refreshin.

(We had some skateboards made with the HHO and Rock the Bells logo, as well as the names of every artist on the bill. We had every artist sign them, and will be auctioning them off for charity in the not so distant future, so stay tuned for that.)









No comments: